The PrincessesFIRECrotch

My photo
...Hi..weLCome to my greenParadise... i call diz as my greenparadise its because i'm happy everytime i open it..Here i can be on my own,,no more worries about damn pipol around me... -this is the place wer i can create my on world?,,,,a world that i can call mine!!!!a HAPPY WORLD?????;) >u can also c my friends here....

Question # 1...

Question:

What topic(s) in MCS 213 do you find easy and/or difficult and why?



Answer:

MCS213 is very difficult, especially the programming. In our laboratory exercises the most difficult is Adding Binary Numbers and Conversion of any Number System to Decimal Number System... While the easiest topic in MCS213 is the Computer Memory Organization, Introduction to Computer Archiecture and Organization Operational Environment of Computers and the Computer History.



Jessafel Quia-ot